Images, background colours and fills which are intended to print to the trimmed edge of the page should be extended 3mm beyond the page to give a ´bleed´ (to allow for tolerances in the cutting process).
- Please allow 3mm bleed on all sides of your artwork.
- Keep all text 5mm from the outside edge of your artwork.
- Convert Spot and RGB Colours to CMYK on full colour jobs to avoid
- Our workflow is based on PDF format.
- When exporting your pdf make sure you have "use document bleed settings" checked or, even though you have designed it with bleed, the exported pdf wont have bleed.
DISCLAIMER: Due to natural variations in the printing process we cannot guarantee a 100% colour match.
Please click here to download our artwork guide.